- I have decided that I don’t want to focus on search engine optimization anymore. Quite frankly it’s too much work for what I gain from it and I seem to be doing just fine without it. Why the shift? Well I started looking at where and how I find entertaining websites. The only one I found through a search engine in recent memory was https://rogerhub.com and even then it was through his final grade calculator.13-Dec-2020 | 304 Words | 2 min read
- 23-May-2020 | 573 Words | 3 min read
I just finished deploying the first dynamic part of my new website! You will notice now there is a new section on the sidebar that displays a random assortment of links from around the web. This is my “Neat things” list.
- 06-Feb-2020 | 1080 Words | 6 min read
I recently watched a CGP Grey video that talked about what people should do instead of setting New Years Resolutions. He suggested instead to set a theme of some sort for the year (or quarter). I decided that college is a great place to try something new and “get my life together”. This is the intro post to this mission and will go over some of the things that I have tried to start doing this term.
- Hello! A friend recently asked me (and I am summarizing here), “Ethan, I want to start my own blog where I can publish articles and then create a mailing list. What should I use to do that?” I thought, “Well that’s a great question Phil! Let me get back to you” so I am using this blog post as a way to do that. My Blog What do I use to host my blog?05-Nov-2019 | 1173 Words | 6 min read
- I am currently at a robotics tournament out of state and as we were driving down here I started looking at a couple things around me. The truth is that there is a lot of stuff that you don’t even think about all around you. Take the hotel room I am writing this in, there is a mass produced painting in front of me, a lamp, a pad of paper, a TV, a fire alarm, a desk and a coffee machine.17-Mar-2018 | 998 Words | 5 min read